Who we need
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) recruits medical and non-medical field staff to work on our projects.
Note that vacancies depend on the field needs at a particular time.
For medical profiles, applications with more than 2 years gap in clinical experience may not be accepted.
Recruitment of general nurses is temporarily on hold until further notice due to the growing pool of nurses waiting for mission departure.
- General Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- Emergency Physician
- General Physician
- Psychiatrist, Psychologist
- Registered Nurse
- Operating Theater (OT) Nurse
- IEC (Information Education Communication)
- Water and Sanitation Specialist
MSF Japan accepts applications from residents of Japan and Russia who hold citizenship or unrestricted work permit issued by these countries. If none of the above is applicable to you, please refer to MSF International website to locate the nearest office to which you can apply.
Recruitment criteria for medical / non-medical personnel
- Note that criteria may be different depending on the country in which you obtained diplomas and special qualifications.
- For criteria for applicants outside of Japan including eastern Russia, please refer to: MSF France
- For information in Russian, please refer to our Russian website
Field Human Resources MSF-Japan