Who we need
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) recruits medical and non-medical field staff to work on our projects.
Note that vacancies depend on the field needs at a particular time.
There should be NO recent gap in clinical experience (for medical or paramedical staff) or work experience (for non-medical staff) greater than 2 years.
- General Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- Emergency Physician
- General Physician
- Psychiatrist, Psychologist
- Registered Nurse
- Operating Theater (OT) Nurse
- Laboratory Technician
- IEC (Information Education Communication)
- Water and Sanitation Specialist
MSF Japan accepts applications from residents of Japan, Korea, or Russia (citizens or those eligible to work in Japan, Korea or Russia). If you do not live in these countries, please refer to MSF International website to locate the nearest office to which you can apply.
Recruitment criteria for medical / non-medical personnel
- Note that criteria is different depending on the countries you obtained diplomas and special qualifications.
- Criteria of medical positions for Korean citizens MSF Korea
- Criteria of medical positions for Russian citizens MSF Holland
- Criteria of medical positions for other nationalities MSF France
Field Human Resources MSF-Japan
- 03-5286-6161 （Direct）