Who we need
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) recruits medical and non-medical field staff to work on our projects.
Note that vacancies depend on the field needs at a particular time.
For medical profiles, applications with more than 2 years gap in clinical experience may not be accepted.
Recruitment of general nurses is temporarily on hold until further notice due to the growing pool of nurses waiting for mission departure.
- General Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- Emergency Physician
- General Physician
- Psychiatrist, Psychologist
- Registered Nurse
- Operating Theater (OT) Nurse
- IEC (Information Education Communication)
- Water and Sanitation Specialist
MSF Japan accepts applications from residents of Japan or Russia (citizens or those eligible to work in Japan or Russia). If you do not live in these countries, please refer to MSF International website to locate the nearest office to which you can apply.
Recruitment criteria for medical / non-medical personnel
- Note that criteria is different depending on the countries you obtained diplomas and special qualifications.
- Criteria of positions for Russian citizens MSF France
- Criteria of positions for other nationalities MSF France
Field Human Resources MSF-Japan